Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy b'day, my Girl......

She,
My Princess,
Celebrating her B’day,
Wishing her fortunes, a prosperous life….

{ My Angel,
You are some special ,
Really, you'd credited my life….
You just beckoned the attitudes,
Simply, I rebacked my Life….
Girl you are real,
Am the image following you everywhere….

My sweet heart,
Your smiles are miles to apart….
You just optimized my hopes
Just applauded for my victories….
The breaths, am holding
Lup-tups your name 72/m…
Yor are real-special and motivative..,

Anbae,
Your part is too short to boon my life,
Bur, the pirated dreams capturing you
Assembles my every-second life….
Girl….You are unbelievable in my life…
But your absence fails me
To take up things.. am struggling….

Am blabbering, the indepth truth….
Only you… only you can enrich my hopefull life theme… }




......a dedicatory short verse

5 comments:

radiantbear said...

Lovely Poem da, it was just fantastic, I have no words to explain the beauty you so well have already portrayed.

Anonymous said...

hey ... dats nice :) !! 2 gud daaa

div said...

good one yaar.. that grl is really vry lucky..
i wish my boyfriend too writes 1 for me like this[:p]

Marutham said...

:O U came back..
I never knew... :>

Nice post...
Enna again hybernate ayteengala?? :)

get back to blogging

Anonymous said...

hei its reallly owsom....keep on writin!!!