Sunday, April 13, 2008

Don't say "DON'T ", again....

Its freezing when u said dont,
Its breaking when u said dont,
Its killing when u said dont,
Its hurting when u said dont.....

Baby....
When u said dont,
Am vanished...
Though you said,
I feel like am sluaghtered...

All i have is the hope
But when hope s hopeless, then
There s a crisis
Cannt be explained but felt...

I got the hope,
But am hopeless
And wud feel the crisis...

My world is none, than
My thoughts encircling u...
I breath, but it whispers
Your name softly...

I don have the magic
To express my love
Infront of thy eyes
Though am miles away
baby..,
Am behind u
For your happiness...
And my love always
Falls infront of tht...

It s foolish to say,
Rains are the tears of sky
But when it s considered,
We can feel the happiness
From and around the world..
The logic is -
she tears,
And they smiles..
And am fatted always,
To take this charmingly..

Honey...
Painful scares already keeps
Hiding me from the clear hopes...
Jus seen lil happiness in me
but it s jus ruled out....
When u said " Dont ",
Enough...
Please don say it again...
This s already pricking..
Cant bear more...

My Angel,
When u said dont.,
I saw
thy happiness, and
I accept it for granted...

But MY LOVE,
Its paining, killing..
Please don say " DON'T", again..

All i need is,
Your face full of happy smiles...
My heart full of UR smily face..
FOREVER
<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Long live,
MY PRINCESS....

No comments: